Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
Elgin South Insurance
Elgin South Insurance offers:
- Auto & Home Multi Policy Discount
- First Time Owner/Driver
- Financial Responsibility Filing / SR-22
- Non Owner Liability
- Full Coverage
- Liability Only
Over the phone quotes * Same day Coverage * Monthly Installments & Financing * Pay In Full Discount * On Line Payments
Call us for a quote at 847-429-1111
An Automobile and a home policy can be written together to get maximum
savings. Multi policy credit can also be available to you if you have a business or condo policy Multi policy credit, On average can reduce your cost as much as 20%!
Auto insurance helps protects you against financial loss in the event of an accident or a loss of property.
Insurance can help protect you against uninsured drivers too, an option to look into is Uninsured Motorist Property Damage. This option will cover your vehicle up to $15,000 in the event of an accident when the other party is at fault & uninsured. Ask your agent about this option.
Car insurance is a contract between you and the insurance company. You agree to pay the premium and the insurance company agrees to pay your losses as defined in your policy.
Auto insurance provides property, liability and medical coverage:
- Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.
- Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
- Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.
An auto insurance policy is comprised of six different kinds of coverage. Most states require you to buy some, but not all, of these coverages. If you're financing a car, your lender may also have requirements.
Most auto policies are for six months or a year. Your insurance company should notify you by mail when it's time to renew the policy and to pay your premium.
Why do you need auto insurance?
It's really all about protecting yourself financially.
- If you're in an accident or your car is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
- Not only is having insurance a prudent financial decision, many states require you to have at least some coverage.
Questions to ask your agent
Your Independent Agent is an advocate for finding auto insurance that meets your specific needs. Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can you afford to pay if you get in an accident? (To keep premiums low you may want to have a higher deductible and be willing to pay more for repairs.)
- What is the insurance company's level of service and ability to pay claims?
- What discounts are available? (Ask about good driver, multiple policy and student discounts.)
- What's the procedure for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)
Thank you for your interest in Elgin South Insurance. We work to find you the best policy to fit your needs and budget. Please feel free to call us with any questions at 847-429-1111 or email us and an insurance agent will reply promptly.
Insuring: Hampshire, St. Charles, Algonquin and Chicago, Illinois